Visa on arrival is a rather new way as it is ordered online only when you travel by air. You just go online and work with a Vietnamese visa service. There are four steps for you to obtain your visa on arrival to Vietnam, which takes you only 2 working days only (1 day for urgent situations). You have to fill in the application form, then pay the service fee; get the visa approval letter, and pick your visa at arrival airports. canada pr process
Firstly, you have to fill in the application form given in advance including your personal detail and send it via email to the service you are using. The next step is to confirm your information and pay the service fee will receive a confirmation that your application form has been sent to the company successfully. If all of the information is exact, the service fee will be paid through some reliably secure third parties like Paypal, Xoom or WU. It is certain that your money will be kept in security thanks to these services. Your information will be submitted to the Vietnam Immigration Department in Vietnam to get the approval letter after your payment confirmation.
After two days, a visa approval letter will be sent to you by email. Your work is to print it out and bring it to the Vietnam arrival airports (Hanoi – Noi Bai Int’l Airport, Ho Chi Minh City – Tan Son Nhat Int’l Airport and Danang – Danang Int’l Airport). The Vietnam Immigration Department sent the original approval letter to the Visa Company and fax to the Immigration Office on your arrival at the airport in Vietnam. Therefore, although your approval letter is in grayscale, it is accepted because the Immigration Dept checks and screens your application very strictly.
The last step is to get the stamp for your visa. When you come to the Vietnam’s airport upon arrival to get the visa stamped onto your passport, you are required to fill in the visa form, attach your photos and pay the visa stamping fee directly to the Immigration officer. The stamping fee depends on the type of visa you are applying (1 month single, 1 month multiple, 3 month single, 1 month multiple,…). Please keep the visa approval letter with you because you will still have to show it to the airlines in your country when you check in one more time.
When apply a visa on arrival, please remember bring these things with you to your arrival airport:
– Photographs must be 2×2 inches in size, identical, taken within the past 6 months.
– The image size from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head should be between 1 inch and 13/8 inches.
– The photographs may be in color or black and white.
– They must be full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
– Photographs should be taken in normal street attire, without a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
– Uniforms should not be worn in photographs with the exception of religious attire which is worn daily.
– If prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles are normally and consistently worn, they should be worn when the picture is taken.
– Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required to support the wearing of such glasses in the photographs (according to Vietnam-visa.com).
Visa on approval or ‘Ordering visa online’, therefore, has become more and more popular because of its convenience and safety. I hope that this article will be helpful for you to get a visa to Vietnam in particular and other countries in general. Good luck to your trip!
I am studying in the Institution of Journalism and Communication. It is my interest to share with you my knowledge of Vietnam because I have been living there for years. Most importantly, I love Vietnam and want to inspire it to everyone else. If you have time, come to visit this lovely country please. I am sure you will love it too.